prayer for working together

We pray for a spirit of grace and forgiveness among group members so that. A Prayer for Successful Work.


Pin On Prayers

Light at My Workplace Prayer O Jehovah my God as I set out for work today help me to be light at the office and a source of inspiration to our clients and my colleagues.

. Dear God As we come together today we give you thanks for the good gifts you give us. Dear Lord I lift up my hands and heart to You this morning as I start to prepare myself for another day at work. Let us work together with understanding and compassion in our hearts.

Only You truly know what we are setting out to accomplish today. I thank you for your promise that everything will work out for my good and your glory because you are with me. Heavenly Father Follow me throughout my workday and fill our office with inspiration and goodwill.

Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success. Dear Father who dwells in the high places I pray for unity among my co-workers. Prayer For Colleagues At The Start Of A Day.

I ask you to grant me favor with my boss and co-workers. I cover my colleague and me with the blood of Jesus. I stand upon your promise that no weapon formed against me will prosper.

God grant us the patience to work together bring us all together as a family. Your Word states that two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labor. We ask for your guidance in our lives And we pray that your love would live amongst us.

Lord May your goodness and love be present amongst us today. Almighty God whose hands hold all matters of life give me grace of success in the work that I do. Let us work together with understanding and compassion in our hearts.

Lord you know me and you love me. Lord your word says that in everything that we do we should do it as unto you not man. Thou art the first cause and the last effect the.

You hold everything together by your power and your grace. You can use this prayer to pray over your office as a whole. Recalibrate our intentions and refocus our hearts.

To end each prayer session the leader. Lord help me to be a source of blessing to those people that are going through difficult times. For You assure us that where two or more gather in Your name You are here.

Today as I start my job let me do it as unto you and not man. We have an idea a vision hints and daily instructions. Proverbs 1423 Proverbs 1211.

Most gracious lord Master messiah and savior of humanity we greet thee in all humility. Your will for our lives does not always reflect our plans. As we gather together we praise You for this day and Your purpose for it.

A Prayer For FAVOR WITH CO-WORKERS. Now I exhort you brethren by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same. Joseph for his intercession- Were big fans of the Prayer to St.

Here are five short prayers to help you through your working day. Reset our agendas as we sit in Your presence. Joseph the Worker mentioned above.

To close this portion of the routine the prayer leader offers some extemporaneous prayers of their own. Heavenly Father I am facing some challenges at work. Thank You for all of the opportunities You have given us to work together.

I ask that as we work together as a diverse community You will be with us and keep us united. Help my colleagues to work together as a team and to enjoy our collaboration. I trust that you will give me the strength and the wisdom I need to work these things through.

Put the right words in my mouth that will build others up and give them hope. Prayer for office workers. Prayer For Working Together.

For each mind and heart that fills the presence of this room we thank You. God grant us the patience to work together bring us all together as a family. Thank You for every seat that has been filled here today.

Give us the grace to encourage those in the body who have different gifts than we do and may we work together for one goal Gods glory and growth of his kingdom. Look down I pray with grace and mercy on every one of my work. Let us not be rude or arrogant towards one another as we light the way to your heavenly kingdom.

I ask You to lead and guide me in all I say and do and by Your grace may I bring glory to Your name throughout this day. Faithful Father thank you for my job. Prayer For Team Building.

Weve found that this adds a valuable personal touch and an opportunity for the team to grow in faith together. Dear Lord Thank You for the opportunities You have given to us to work. Watch over me and govern my actions that I.

So I lay before you this difficult situation that I face.


Pin On Courtship


Pin On Marriage


Pin On My Prayer Book


Pin On Godly Husband


Pin On Bible Versus


Pin On Prayers For Family


Pin On Prayerfully Fit


Pin On Walk With God


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Christian Activities


Pin On Tim And I


Pin On Marriage Prayers


Pin On Sayings


Pin On Faith


Pin On Words


Pin On Inspirational Quotes


Pin On I Declare Daily Promises


Pin On Faith


Pin On Nobody But You Lord

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel